The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2017 among 500 women in the United States age 18-34.
Some 41% of Millennial women say they rely primarily on online influencers/bloggers for fashion ideas and recommendations.
Friends and family are the second most important source for fashion ideas and recommendations (37% of Millennial women cite them as the primary source).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends