The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2017 among 500 women in the United States age 18-34.
Some 41% of Millennial women say they rely primarily on online influencers/bloggers for fashion ideas and recommendations.
Friends and family are the second most important source for fashion ideas and recommendations (37% of Millennial women cite them as the primary source).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans
- Consumers' Gift Card Preferences in the Digital Age
- What Shoppers Want: Salesforce and Publicis.Sapient Research on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Staggering Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- What Online Shoppers Value Most in Their Favorite Retailer [Infographic]