The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2017 among 500 women in the United States age 18-34.
Some 41% of Millennial women say they rely primarily on online influencers/bloggers for fashion ideas and recommendations.
Friends and family are the second most important source for fashion ideas and recommendations (37% of Millennial women cite them as the primary source).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]