The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2017 among 500 women in the United States age 18-34.
Some 41% of Millennial women say they rely primarily on online influencers/bloggers for fashion ideas and recommendations.
Friends and family are the second most important source for fashion ideas and recommendations (37% of Millennial women cite them as the primary source).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six Neuroscience Principles to Supercharge Your Marketing Campaigns
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans