The report was based on data from a survey of 226 consumers in the United States who have downloaded at least one retail mobile app.
Some 80% of respondents say they value speed in a retail mobile app.
Other valued features are the ability to navigate between online and offline experiences seamlessly (70% of consumers cite it), low data usage (67%), and personalized content (56%).
Half of respondents say they have one or two retail mobile apps downloaded, and half say they have three or more retail mobile apps downloaded.
Some 52% of respondents say they use a retail mobile app weekly, on average.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 226 consumers in the United States who have downloaded at least one retail mobile app.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- How to Perform a Competitive Analysis of the Mobile App Market
- The State of SMS Marketing in 2022
- Why People Opt Out of (And In to) Mobile Notifications From Brands
- What People Use Their Smartphones for While at Work
- Five SMS Campaigns for B2B Marketers to Try
- How SMS Automation Bridges the Gap Between Your Sales Team and Customers and Supports Digital Transformation