The report was based on data from a survey of 226 consumers in the United States who have downloaded at least one retail mobile app.
Some 80% of respondents say they value speed in a retail mobile app.
Other valued features are the ability to navigate between online and offline experiences seamlessly (70% of consumers cite it), low data usage (67%), and personalized content (56%).
Half of respondents say they have one or two retail mobile apps downloaded, and half say they have three or more retail mobile apps downloaded.
Some 52% of respondents say they use a retail mobile app weekly, on average.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 226 consumers in the United States who have downloaded at least one retail mobile app.
Continue reading "What Consumers Value Most in Retail Apps" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- Why People Opt Out of (And In to) Mobile Notifications From Brands
- What People Use Their Smartphones for While at Work
- Five SMS Campaigns for B2B Marketers to Try
- How SMS Automation Bridges the Gap Between Your Sales Team and Customers and Supports Digital Transformation
- Audiences' Attitudes Toward Mobile Ads and Apps [Infographic]
- Why B2B Apps Need App Store Optimization Now More Than Ever