Consumers say speed is the most important feature of a mobile retail application, according to recent research from SundaySky.
The report was based on data from a survey of 226 consumers in the United States who have downloaded at least one retail mobile app.
Some 80% of respondents say they value speed in a retail mobile app.
Other valued features are the ability to navigate between online and offline experiences seamlessly (70% of consumers cite it), low data usage (67%), and personalized content (56%).
Half of respondents say they have one or two retail mobile apps downloaded, and half say they have three or more retail mobile apps downloaded.
Some 52% of respondents say they use a retail mobile app weekly, on average.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 226 consumers in the United States who have downloaded at least one retail mobile app.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- What Annoys People Most About SMS Marketing
- Four Rules for Riding the Texting Wave Before It's Gone
- How to Perform a Competitive Analysis of the Mobile App Market
- The State of SMS Marketing in 2022
- Why People Opt Out of (And In to) Mobile Notifications From Brands
- What People Use Their Smartphones for While at Work