The report was based on internal Google search data collected between 2015 and 2017.
The number of shopping-related searches that included "ideas" (e.g., "teacher gift ideas") increased 55% between 2015 and 2017.
Mobile searches that included "shopping list" (e.g., "beginner makeup shopping list") increased 150% between 2015 and 2017.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Top 4 Impactful SEO Trends Today
- What Your Customers' Searches Can Tell You. Are You Paying Attention?
- Don't Let Your CMS Migration Go South: SEO and Related Considerations
- Younger and Wordier: How Gen Z's Search Behavior Is Different