The report was based on internal Google search data collected between 2015 and 2017.
The number of shopping-related searches that included "ideas" (e.g., "teacher gift ideas") increased 55% between 2015 and 2017.
Mobile searches that included "shopping list" (e.g., "beginner makeup shopping list") increased 150% between 2015 and 2017.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Effective Link-Building Strategies According to SEO Experts
- Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts