The report was based on internal Google search data collected between 2015 and 2017.
The number of shopping-related searches that included "ideas" (e.g., "teacher gift ideas") increased 55% between 2015 and 2017.
Mobile searches that included "shopping list" (e.g., "beginner makeup shopping list") increased 150% between 2015 and 2017.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencers, SEO, and Getting More Done Than Seems Humanly Possible: Andy Crestodina on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Underrated But Effective Link-Building Tactics for SEO [Infographic]
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Google My Business: Set Up and Optimize Your Profile [Infographic]
- SEO Isn't an Exact Science... Here's What Marketers Can Do About That
- The Ultimate SEO Checklist [Infographic]