How important have smartphones become to modern life?
Some 42% of consumers in India, 36% of consumers in China, 35% of consumers in the US, and 21% of consumers in the UK say they feel a strong sense of anxiety if they leave their mobile phone at home when they go out.
Most consumers in the US (74%), the UK (61%), and India (57%) say they would rather lose their phone than their wallet.
However, 71% of consumers in China say they would rather lose their wallet than their phone.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 10,000 adults in China, India, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- How to Perform a Competitive Analysis of the Mobile App Market
- The State of SMS Marketing in 2022
- Why People Opt Out of (And In to) Mobile Notifications From Brands
- What People Use Their Smartphones for While at Work
- Five SMS Campaigns for B2B Marketers to Try
- How SMS Automation Bridges the Gap Between Your Sales Team and Customers and Supports Digital Transformation