How important have smartphones become to modern life?
Some 42% of consumers in India, 36% of consumers in China, 35% of consumers in the US, and 21% of consumers in the UK say they feel a strong sense of anxiety if they leave their mobile phone at home when they go out.
Most consumers in the US (74%), the UK (61%), and India (57%) say they would rather lose their phone than their wallet.
However, 71% of consumers in China say they would rather lose their wallet than their phone.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 10,000 adults in China, India, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Continue reading "Would Consumers Rather Lose Their Phones or Their Wallets?" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- How SMS Automation Bridges the Gap Between Your Sales Team and Customers and Supports Digital Transformation
- Audiences' Attitudes Toward Mobile Ads and Apps [Infographic]
- Why B2B Apps Need App Store Optimization Now More Than Ever
- The Most Effective Marketing Tactics for Driving App Installs
- Text Marketing: 2020's Digital Disruptor