How important have smartphones become to modern life?
Some 42% of consumers in India, 36% of consumers in China, 35% of consumers in the US, and 21% of consumers in the UK say they feel a strong sense of anxiety if they leave their mobile phone at home when they go out.
Most consumers in the US (74%), the UK (61%), and India (57%) say they would rather lose their phone than their wallet.
However, 71% of consumers in China say they would rather lose their wallet than their phone.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 10,000 adults in China, India, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- How to Harness the Power of SMS Marketing: A Guide to Best-Practices
- The State of SMS Marketing in 2023
- Why People Delete Apps From Their Phones
- What Annoys People Most About SMS Marketing
- Four Rules for Riding the Texting Wave Before It's Gone
- How to Perform a Competitive Analysis of the Mobile App Market