Most US consumers say it is important for companies to take stands on social/political issues, but most also say corporate activism should revolve around only certain causes and on certain channels, according to recent research from Sprout Social.
The report was based on data from a survey of 1,022 adults age 18 and older in the United States.
Some 24% of respondents say it is very important that brands take stands on social/political issues, and 41% say it is somewhat important that brands take stands on social/political issues.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Important Are Online Reviews for Local Businesses?
- Naming Your Product: Shades of Meaning (An Inside View Into Nail-Polish Naming)
- Tradeshow Branding Do's and Don'ts: How to Maximize ROI and Results at Industry Events
- Online Reputation Management 101: What You Need to Know [Infographic]
- Should Brands Take Public Stands on Political Issues?