The report was based on data from a survey of 200 US-based professionals who work either for marketing agencies or for brands as in-house marketers.
Some 34% of agency respondents say the fact that their firm is recognized and respected in the market is a major reason they win pitches. But just 15% of marketers say agency reputation plays an important role in influencing their selection decisions.
Only 13% of agency respondents say high value for cost strongly influences which partners brands choose. However, 42% of marketers say high value for cost plays an influential role when evaluating pitches.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Beat the Competition With Market Intelligence on Content, Positioning, and Leads
- What Do CMOs Predict for 2019? [Infographic]
- 2018 Year-end Episode of Marketing Smarts: What Marketers Need to Know for 2019 [VIDEO]
- Building a Brand and Giving Back: Country Star Jimmy Charles on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Heat Up Marketing Impact With Data-Driven Personas