The report was based on data from a survey of 200 US-based professionals who work either for marketing agencies or for brands as in-house marketers.
Some 34% of agency respondents say the fact that their firm is recognized and respected in the market is a major reason they win pitches. But just 15% of marketers say agency reputation plays an important role in influencing their selection decisions.
Only 13% of agency respondents say high value for cost strongly influences which partners brands choose. However, 42% of marketers say high value for cost plays an influential role when evaluating pitches.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Considerations Before Investing in AI for Marketing
- Eight Growth-Marketing Lessons From WeWork's Rapid Rise (And Its Imminent Global Domination)
- How to Use Product-Market Fit to Drive Business Growth
- Budgets, Channels, and Technologies: Stats About Marketing Today [Infographic]
- Marketers Know AI Is the Future, But Do They Understand AI Today?