The report was based on data from a survey of 200 US-based professionals who work either for marketing agencies or for brands as in-house marketers.
Some 34% of agency respondents say the fact that their firm is recognized and respected in the market is a major reason they win pitches. But just 15% of marketers say agency reputation plays an important role in influencing their selection decisions.
Only 13% of agency respondents say high value for cost strongly influences which partners brands choose. However, 42% of marketers say high value for cost plays an influential role when evaluating pitches.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19's Impact on Digital Agencies' Revenue and Leads
- The Future of Marketing Organizations Post-Pandemic: Top 5 Predictions
- Outsourcing Digital Marketing: Your Questions Answered [Infographic]
- Making Webinars Work—Up, Down, and Beyond the Sales Funnel [Infographic]
- How to Unlock Content Marketing's Value and Drive Sales: AI Can Help