The researchers compared each site's level at the end of 2017 with its position at the start of the year. Adult websites and illegitimate streaming sites were excluded from the analysis.
YouTube had the largest absolute gain in SEO visibility in 2017. Encyclopedia and dictionary properties also had large SEO visibility gains last year, including the websites of Merriam-Webster and Encyclopedia Britannica.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Effective Link-Building Strategies According to SEO Experts
- Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts