The researchers compared each site's level at the end of 2017 with its position at the start of the year. Adult websites and illegitimate streaming sites were excluded from the analysis.
YouTube had the largest absolute gain in SEO visibility in 2017. Encyclopedia and dictionary properties also had large SEO visibility gains last year, including the websites of Merriam-Webster and Encyclopedia Britannica.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Local Search Factors That Matter Most
- How Voice Search Can Drive Phone Calls to Your Business [Infographic]
- How to Perform a Detailed SERP Analysis to Find Low-Difficulty Keywords
- Alexa, Revolutionize My SEO Strategy: How to Capitalize on AI-Assisted Voice Search
- Why Consumers Click on Paid-Search Ads