The report was based on data from a survey of 400 mid- and senior-level event marketers from across the globe.
Some 46% of B2B marketers and 24% of B2C marketers say email is the best channel for promoting live events.
Marketers rank personal relationships as the second most effective channel for promoting live events.
Lead generation ranks as the top reason B2B marketers run live events. Community-building ranks as the top reason why B2C marketers run live events.
Marketers say increasing registrations and increasing revenue are their biggest challenges in running live events.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 400 mid- and senior-level event marketers from across the globe.
Continue reading "Event Marketing Trends: Top Promotional Channels, Motivations, and Challenges" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- How to Win Customers' Trust and Loyalty With Unfiltered Marketing: Stephen Denny on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Most Impactful Emerging Marketing Technologies
- Opportunity Out of Difficulty: Four Martech Trends to Follow in 2021
- These Three Experiential Tactics Lead to Better B2B Virtual Events
- CMO Predictions for 2021 [Infographic]