The report was based on data from a survey of 400 mid- and senior-level event marketers from across the globe.
Some 46% of B2B marketers and 24% of B2C marketers say email is the best channel for promoting live events.
Marketers rank personal relationships as the second most effective channel for promoting live events.
Lead generation ranks as the top reason B2B marketers run live events. Community-building ranks as the top reason why B2C marketers run live events.
Marketers say increasing registrations and increasing revenue are their biggest challenges in running live events.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 400 mid- and senior-level event marketers from across the globe.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Five Tips for Enhancing the B2B Customer Experience to Generate More Sales
- It's Time for Chief Market Officers to Play Offense
- The Three Key Types of Influencer Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- A New Way of Working Remotely: Email and IM Aren't Enough
- Your Messaging Framework: What It Is, Why You Need One, and How to Build It