The report was based on data from a survey of 400 mid- and senior-level event marketers from across the globe.
Some 46% of B2B marketers and 24% of B2C marketers say email is the best channel for promoting live events.
Marketers rank personal relationships as the second most effective channel for promoting live events.
Lead generation ranks as the top reason B2B marketers run live events. Community-building ranks as the top reason why B2C marketers run live events.
Marketers say increasing registrations and increasing revenue are their biggest challenges in running live events.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 400 mid- and senior-level event marketers from across the globe.
Continue reading "Event Marketing Trends: Top Promotional Channels, Motivations, and Challenges" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Creating a Better Audience Experience: Oli Gardner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Four Ways to Reduce Churn and Create a Companywide Culture of Customer Success
- How Senior Marketers Set Their Budgets
- The Top Areas Where Martech Tools Could Be Improved
- The Great Compression and the Future of Marketing Post-Pandemic: Mitch Joel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]