Event marketers say email is the most effective channel for promoting professional live events, such as conferences, according to recent research from Bizzabo.
The report was based on data from a survey of 400 mid- and senior-level event marketers from across the globe.
Some 46% of B2B marketers and 24% of B2C marketers say email is the best channel for promoting live events.
Marketers rank personal relationships as the second most effective channel for promoting live events.
Lead generation ranks as the top reason B2B marketers run live events. Community-building ranks as the top reason why B2C marketers run live events.
Marketers say increasing registrations and increasing revenue are their biggest challenges in running live events.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 400 mid- and senior-level event marketers from across the globe.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Strategic Advantage Through Competitive Intelligence and Analysis
- The Power and Importance of a B2B Referral Generation Program: John Jantsch on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Bow-Tie Model: Purpose-Built for SaaS Companies (Article 2 of 3)
- You're So Vain: The 'Me, Me, Me' POV—How to Avoid the Most Common Sin in Marketing
- Good or Bad? What We Can Learn From Nicolas Cage About Sales Enablement
- Digging in the Wrong Place: Misunderstanding Where SaaS Growth Comes From (Article 1 of 3)