The report was based on data from a survey of more than 3,000 Americans who are in romantic relationships.
Some 61% of men say they believe that their mobile device helps them feel closer to their significant other, whereas only 45% of women say the same.
Nearly half (49%) of women are not happy with the amount of time their partner spends on their mobile device while out together; just 29% of men are not happy with the amount of time their partner spends on their mobiles device while out together.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Do's and Donâ€™ts of SMS Marketing [Infographic]
- The Time and Cost of Mobile Application Development [Infographic]
- How to Use Mobile Marketing for Your Business [Infographic]
- Why Your Company Needs a Chatbot (and How to Get One): Bot Academy Founder Andrew Warner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Mobile App Development Trends in 2018 and Beyond [Infographic]