Which days of the week do brands post most on Instagram? Are there certain days when audiences tend to engage more with brand posts?
To find out, Unmetric examined the Instagram posts and engagement levels (likes and comments on posts) of 100 US-focused brands in a range of industries. The data was collected between November 15 and December 22, 2017.
The brands examined publish the most posts to Instagram on Thursdays and Tuesdays.
Total interactions are also highest on Thursdays and Tuesdays.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect