The report was based on data from a survey of 5,726 marketers who work for companies in a wide range of industries (66% work for B2B firms, and 34% work for B2B firms).
Facebook is, by far, the most commonly used social network by marketers (94% use it for marketing purposes). Instagram ranks second (66% use it), followed by Twitter (62%), LinkedIn (56%), and YouTube (50%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]