The report was based on data from a survey of 5,726 marketers who work for companies in a wide range of industries (66% work for B2B firms, and 34% work for B2B firms).
Facebook is, by far, the most commonly used social network by marketers (94% use it for marketing purposes). Instagram ranks second (66% use it), followed by Twitter (62%), LinkedIn (56%), and YouTube (50%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]