The report was based on an analysis of more than 920 million webpages. The researchers used Ahrefs' Content Explorer Tool to determine how many of these pages receive organic visits from Google and why or why not they are getting search traffic.
Some 90.88% of the webpages examined receive no Google search traffic each month, and 4.5% receive fewer than 10 Google visits each month.
Only 0.30% of the webpages examined receive more than 1,000 visits from Google search each month.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Site Speed Is Key for SEO in 2019 (and Beyond)
- Local Business Links and Reputation: Competitive Difference-Makers in SEO
- How to Perform a Content Audit That Skyrockets Your Organic Traffic
- Three Actionable SEO Techniques to Improve Your Website Right Now
- 10 Recurring SEO Health Checks You Need to Be Doing