The report was based on an analysis of more than 920 million webpages. The researchers used Ahrefs' Content Explorer Tool to determine how many of these pages receive organic visits from Google and why or why not they are getting search traffic.
Some 90.88% of the webpages examined receive no Google search traffic each month, and 4.5% receive fewer than 10 Google visits each month.
Only 0.30% of the webpages examined receive more than 1,000 visits from Google search each month.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Effective Link-Building Strategies According to SEO Experts
- Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts