The report was based on an analysis of more than 920 million webpages. The researchers used Ahrefs' Content Explorer Tool to determine how many of these pages receive organic visits from Google and why or why not they are getting search traffic.
Some 90.88% of the webpages examined receive no Google search traffic each month, and 4.5% receive fewer than 10 Google visits each month.
Only 0.30% of the webpages examined receive more than 1,000 visits from Google search each month.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]