The report was based on an analysis of more than 920 million webpages. The researchers used Ahrefs' Content Explorer Tool to determine how many of these pages receive organic visits from Google and why or why not they are getting search traffic.
Some 90.88% of the webpages examined receive no Google search traffic each month, and 4.5% receive fewer than 10 Google visits each month.
Only 0.30% of the webpages examined receive more than 1,000 visits from Google search each month.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Optimize Your Site for Voice Search: A Comprehensive Guide [Infographic]
- The 20 Biggest Winners on Google Search Last Year
- The Local Search Factors That Matter Most
- How Voice Search Can Drive Phone Calls to Your Business [Infographic]
- How to Perform a Detailed SERP Analysis to Find Low-Difficulty Keywords