The report was based on data from a survey conducted in March and April, 2018 among 400 job candidates in the United States.
Some 63% of respondents say a reputation for poor work-life balance is among the most damaging factors to a potential employer's reputation, and 61% say excessive turnover is among the most damaging factors.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Guide to Business Ethics and Social Responsibility [Infographic]
- Sustainable Branding: Why Leading With Green Misses the Mark, and What to Do Instead
- Old Logo vs. New Logo: How Consumers Feel About Six Brand Redesigns
- Six Ways to Strengthen Your Brand Through Product Packaging
- How to Inspire People to Love Your Brand the Way They Love Harry Potter (or Starbucks or Disney or MarketingProfs!): David Meerman Scott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]