The report was based on data from a survey conducted in March and April, 2018 among 400 job candidates in the United States.
Some 63% of respondents say a reputation for poor work-life balance is among the most damaging factors to a potential employer's reputation, and 61% say excessive turnover is among the most damaging factors.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Nine Criteria for an Ironclad Brand Strategy: Lindsay Pedersen on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Brand Marketing vs. Performance Marketing: Finding the Right Balance
- The Personality Traits of the Most Reputable Brands
- Marketing With 'A-Peel': Savannah Bananas Owner Jesse Cole on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Branding and Design Are Inseparable: The Why, The How, and Two Examples