The report was based on data from a survey conducted in March and April, 2018 among 400 job candidates in the United States.
Some 63% of respondents say a reputation for poor work-life balance is among the most damaging factors to a potential employer's reputation, and 61% say excessive turnover is among the most damaging factors.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Say No to Pandering, Yes to Cause-Aligned Marketing: Katie Martell on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Visual Design: Data-Driven Tactic or Qualitative Strategic Asset?
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Marketers' Branding Strategies
- Brand Elasticity: How Far Can Your Brand Stretch Before It Breaks?
- Bringing Your B2B Brand Into the Digital Age: Kelly Hungerford of Sunstar Global Talks to MarketingProfs [Podcast]