The report was based on an analysis the load speed of pages for thousands of US organic mobile search results ranking in positions 1 through 15.
The researchers found that mobile pages ranking in positions 1 through 5 load measurably faster, on average, compared with those ranking in positions 6 through 15.
Across all industries, pages ranking in positions 1 through 5 take 2.5 seconds to load, on average, and pages ranking in positions 6 through 10 take 2.8 seconds to load, on average.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencers, SEO, and Getting More Done Than Seems Humanly Possible: Andy Crestodina on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Underrated But Effective Link-Building Tactics for SEO [Infographic]
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Google My Business: Set Up and Optimize Your Profile [Infographic]
- SEO Isn't an Exact Science... Here's What Marketers Can Do About That
- The Ultimate SEO Checklist [Infographic]