The report was based on an analysis the load speed of pages for thousands of US organic mobile search results ranking in positions 1 through 15.
The researchers found that mobile pages ranking in positions 1 through 5 load measurably faster, on average, compared with those ranking in positions 6 through 15.
Across all industries, pages ranking in positions 1 through 5 take 2.5 seconds to load, on average, and pages ranking in positions 6 through 10 take 2.8 seconds to load, on average.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]