The report was based on an analysis the load speed of pages for thousands of US organic mobile search results ranking in positions 1 through 15.
The researchers found that mobile pages ranking in positions 1 through 5 load measurably faster, on average, compared with those ranking in positions 6 through 15.
Across all industries, pages ranking in positions 1 through 5 take 2.5 seconds to load, on average, and pages ranking in positions 6 through 10 take 2.8 seconds to load, on average.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts
- Seven Simple (and Free) Keyword Research Tools Every Marketer Should Try
- Image SEO: A Step-by-Step Guide for Ranking in Search Engines [Infographic]