Which keywords do people in the United States search for most on Google?
To find out, Siege Media used the Ahrefs platform to examine the top queried terms on Google search in the US in the 12 months preceding June 1, 2018. The researchers looked at only nobranded organic terms and excluded porn-related keywords from the final list.
"Weather" is the keyword that receives the highest volume of monthly searches, the analysis found.
Other top terms are "maps," "translate," "calculator," "YouTube to MP3," "speed test," "news," "thesaurus," "Powerball," and "Donald Trump."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Optimize Your Site for Voice Search: A Comprehensive Guide [Infographic]
- The 20 Biggest Winners on Google Search Last Year
- The Local Search Factors That Matter Most
- How Voice Search Can Drive Phone Calls to Your Business [Infographic]
- How to Perform a Detailed SERP Analysis to Find Low-Difficulty Keywords