Which keywords do people in the United States search for most on Google?
To find out, Siege Media used the Ahrefs platform to examine the top queried terms on Google search in the US in the 12 months preceding June 1, 2018. The researchers looked at only nobranded organic terms and excluded porn-related keywords from the final list.
"Weather" is the keyword that receives the highest volume of monthly searches, the analysis found.
Other top terms are "maps," "translate," "calculator," "YouTube to MP3," "speed test," "news," "thesaurus," "Powerball," and "Donald Trump."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Effective Link-Building Strategies According to SEO Experts
- Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts