Which keywords do people in the United States search for most on Google?
To find out, Siege Media used the Ahrefs platform to examine the top queried terms on Google search in the US in the 12 months preceding June 1, 2018. The researchers looked at only nobranded organic terms and excluded porn-related keywords from the final list.
"Weather" is the keyword that receives the highest volume of monthly searches, the analysis found.
Other top terms are "maps," "translate," "calculator," "YouTube to MP3," "speed test," "news," "thesaurus," "Powerball," and "Donald Trump."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Top 4 Impactful SEO Trends Today
- What Your Customers' Searches Can Tell You. Are You Paying Attention?
- Don't Let Your CMS Migration Go South: SEO and Related Considerations
- Younger and Wordier: How Gen Z's Search Behavior Is Different