Which social networks are brands and agencies advertising on most? Are marketers more bullish about some paid social platforms than they are about others?
Facebook is by far the most popular social network with those marketers: Some 88% of them say they spend advertising budget on the platform.
Instagram is the next most popular network, followed by LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]
- How Quickly Should Brands Respond to Consumers on Social Media?
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media
- New and Exciting Ways Brands Are Using AI on Social Media