Which social networks are brands and agencies advertising on most? Are marketers more bullish about some paid social platforms than they are about others?
Facebook is by far the most popular social network with those marketers: Some 88% of them say they spend advertising budget on the platform.
Instagram is the next most popular network, followed by LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences