Which social networks are brands and agencies advertising on most? Are marketers more bullish about some paid social platforms than they are about others?
Facebook is by far the most popular social network with those marketers: Some 88% of them say they spend advertising budget on the platform.
Instagram is the next most popular network, followed by LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- A B2B Case Study in Influencer Marketing: Adobe's Rani Mani on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]