The report was based on data from a survey of 3,000 consumers age 18 and older who live in the United States.
Just over half (55%) of respondents say they are interested in giving or receiving digital gift cards that can be added to a mobile app or online wallet.
Some 69% of Millennial respondents say they are interested in giving digital gift cards; 67% of Millennial respondents say they are interested in receiving digital gift cards.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- Are Cognitive Biases Causing You to Make Bad Marketing Decisions?
- Word-of-Mouth: Why Chatter Matters for Your Brand [Infographic]
- Eight Growth-Marketing Lessons From WeWork's Rapid Rise (And Its Imminent Global Domination)
- How to Use an Agile Marketing Strategy to Improve Your Marketing Campaigns