The report was based on data from a survey of 3,000 consumers age 18 and older who live in the United States.
Just over half (55%) of respondents say they are interested in giving or receiving digital gift cards that can be added to a mobile app or online wallet.
Some 69% of Millennial respondents say they are interested in giving digital gift cards; 67% of Millennial respondents say they are interested in receiving digital gift cards.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- B2B Tech Marketing in 2019: Budget, Content, and Strategy Trends
- Do Marketers Think Their Strategies Are Successful?
- How Local Businesses Should Be Marketing in 2019
- Join the Marketing Rebellion or Get Left Behind: Author Mark Schaefer on Marketing Smarts
- How to Beat the Competition With Market Intelligence on Content, Positioning, and Leads