The report was based on data from a survey of 3,000 consumers age 18 and older who live in the United States.
Just over half (55%) of respondents say they are interested in giving or receiving digital gift cards that can be added to a mobile app or online wallet.
Some 69% of Millennial respondents say they are interested in giving digital gift cards; 67% of Millennial respondents say they are interested in receiving digital gift cards.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2018 Year-end Episode of Marketing Smarts: What Marketers Need to Know for 2019 [VIDEO]
- CMOs Need to Focus to Survive: Three Priorities to Ditch and Three to Latch On To
- How to Heat Up Marketing Impact With Data-Driven Personas
- What Online Shoppers Want--and How You Can Provide It [Infographic]
- How Marketers Can Generate Their Own First-Party Intent Data