What are the average engagement rates and costs for mobile ads on Google's search and display networks? How do those rates and costs vary among industries?
WordStream looked at Google Ads data for its clients in 18 industries: arts and entertainment, automotive service and repair, business services, computer and electronics, construction, education, finance, hair salons, healthcare, home and garden, Internet and telecom, law/legal, consulting, manufacturing, nonprofits, retail, transportation, and travel and hospitality.
It found that the average mobile click-through rate (CTR) across all industries is 4.10% on Google's search network and 0.60% on Google's display network.
The following are some other key findings from the analysis:
- The average mobile conversion rate (CVR) across all industries is 3.48% on Google's search network and 0.72% on Google's display network.
- The average mobile cost-per-click (CPC) across all industries is $2.67 on Google's search network and $0.60 on Google's display network.
- The average mobile cost-per-action (CPA) across all industries is $80.89 on Google's search network and $148.68 on Google's display network.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Leads From Search Are Different: How to Convert Search Leads by Tailoring Sales Practices
- The 20 Biggest Winners on Google Search Last Year
- The Local Search Factors That Matter Most
- How Voice Search Can Drive Phone Calls to Your Business [Infographic]
- How to Perform a Detailed SERP Analysis to Find Low-Difficulty Keywords