The report was based on data from a survey conducted between August 30 and September 6, 2018, among 2,021 winter holiday shoppers in the United States.
Some 26% of respondents say they plan to spend more on holiday gifts this year than last year and 56% plan to spend the same.
Some 41% of Millennials plan to spend more on holiday gifts this year than last year.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Guide to Using Video in Your Sales Prospecting
- Influencing B2B Sales: Buyers' Favorite Conferences, Social Networks, and Analysts
- How to Use Voice of the Customer in B2B to Improve CX and Increase Engagement
- How Hyper-Personalization and Localization Can Give You a Competitive Edge [Infographic]
- The Most Effective Lead Nurturing Tactics