The report was based on data from a survey conducted between August 30 and September 6, 2018, among 2,021 winter holiday shoppers in the United States.
Some 26% of respondents say they plan to spend more on holiday gifts this year than last year and 56% plan to spend the same.
Some 41% of Millennials plan to spend more on holiday gifts this year than last year.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Keys to Building Better Buyer Experiences
- Set Up Your Lead Generation System: A Six-Step Guide [Infographic]
- How to Use Social Media for Sales Research
- Forget the Funnel: Join the Buyer's Journey With Lifecycle Marketing Instead
- Selling Isn't a Game, It's a Puzzle: Author Ian Altman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]