The report was based on data from a survey conducted between August 30 and September 6, 2018, among 2,021 winter holiday shoppers in the United States.
Some 26% of respondents say they plan to spend more on holiday gifts this year than last year and 56% plan to spend the same.
Some 41% of Millennials plan to spend more on holiday gifts this year than last year.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Lead-Scoring Accuracy Checklist: How Do You Rate?
- Better ROI on B2B Webinars: Low-Hanging Fruit You Shouldn't Overlook
- Five Website Conversion Principles That Will Increase Your Lead Volume
- A Guide to Using Infographics for Lead Generation [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]