The report was based on data from a survey conducted between August 30 and September 6, 2018, among 2,021 winter holiday shoppers in the United States.
Some 26% of respondents say they plan to spend more on holiday gifts this year than last year and 56% plan to spend the same.
Some 41% of Millennials plan to spend more on holiday gifts this year than last year.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile for Inbound Sales Inquiries: Get Found by Buyers
- 10 Demand-Gen Campaign 'Gotchas' to Overcome for Flawless Marketing Automation Execution
- A Guide to Using Video in Your Sales Prospecting
- The State of B2B Marketing Data Quality in 2018
- Influencing B2B Sales: Buyers' Favorite Conferences, Social Networks, and Analysts