Which in-person events, social networks, and industry analyst firms have the greatest influence on B2B buyers?
To find out, Mission Control Marketing surveyed 500 decision-makers at large and midsize companies who are responsible for B2B purchases. Some of the results were segmented into four buyer groups: Finance, Operations, Marketing, and Technology.
Buyers say the MarketingProfs B2B Marketing Forum is the in-person event that has the most influence on their purchase decisions. The Business Innovation Factory Summit ranks second, and Microsoft's Cloud Roadshow ranks third.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Identify and Avoid Survey Response Bias [Infographic]
- Sales Presentation Skills: How to Measure and Evaluate Your Salespeople
- A Direct Effect: Direct Mail + Digital = Better Marketing Results [Infographic]
- How to Generate Leads in a Competitive Digital Landscape
- Three Tips to Turn Initial Conversations Into Marketing and Sales Relationships