Which in-person events, social networks, and industry analyst firms have the greatest influence on B2B buyers?
To find out, Mission Control Marketing surveyed 500 decision-makers at large and midsize companies who are responsible for B2B purchases. Some of the results were segmented into four buyer groups: Finance, Operations, Marketing, and Technology.
Buyers say the MarketingProfs B2B Marketing Forum is the in-person event that has the most influence on their purchase decisions. The Business Innovation Factory Summit ranks second, and Microsoft's Cloud Roadshow ranks third.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Build a Customer-Centric Buying Experience
- Seven Ways B2Bs Can Use Social Media to Boost Conversion Rates and Generate Leads
- Niche Marketers, Is Your Customer Engagement Strategy Up-to-Date?
- It's Time to Plan Your Back-to-School Marketing Campaigns: Stats and Strategies for 2019 [Infographic]
- The Top Challenges Facing Sales Teams