Which in-person events, social networks, and industry analyst firms have the greatest influence on B2B buyers?
To find out, Mission Control Marketing surveyed 500 decision-makers at large and midsize companies who are responsible for B2B purchases. Some of the results were segmented into four buyer groups: Finance, Operations, Marketing, and Technology.
Buyers say the MarketingProfs B2B Marketing Forum is the in-person event that has the most influence on their purchase decisions. The Business Innovation Factory Summit ranks second, and Microsoft's Cloud Roadshow ranks third.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Better ROI on B2B Webinars: Low-Hanging Fruit You Shouldn't Overlook
- Lead-Scoring Accuracy Checklist: How Do You Rate?
- Five Website Conversion Principles That Will Increase Your Lead Volume
- A Guide to Using Infographics for Lead Generation [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]