Which in-person events, social networks, and industry analyst firms have the greatest influence on B2B buyers?
To find out, Mission Control Marketing surveyed 500 decision-makers at large and midsize companies who are responsible for B2B purchases. Some of the results were segmented into four buyer groups: Finance, Operations, Marketing, and Technology.
Buyers say the MarketingProfs B2B Marketing Forum is the in-person event that has the most influence on their purchase decisions. The Business Innovation Factory Summit ranks second, and Microsoft's Cloud Roadshow ranks third.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Demand-Gen Campaign 'Gotchas' to Overcome for Flawless Marketing Automation Execution
- A Guide to Using Video in Your Sales Prospecting
- The State of B2B Marketing Data Quality in 2018
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans
- How Hyper-Personalization and Localization Can Give You a Competitive Edge [Infographic]