Which in-person events, social networks, and industry analyst firms have the greatest influence on B2B buyers?
To find out, Mission Control Marketing surveyed 500 decision-makers at large and midsize companies who are responsible for B2B purchases. Some of the results were segmented into four buyer groups: Finance, Operations, Marketing, and Technology.
Buyers say the MarketingProfs B2B Marketing Forum is the in-person event that has the most influence on their purchase decisions. The Business Innovation Factory Summit ranks second, and Microsoft's Cloud Roadshow ranks third.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Keys to Building Better Buyer Experiences
- Set Up Your Lead Generation System: A Six-Step Guide [Infographic]
- How to Use Social Media for Sales Research
- Forget the Funnel: Join the Buyer's Journey With Lifecycle Marketing Instead
- Selling Isn't a Game, It's a Puzzle: Author Ian Altman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]