What is the state of work in 2018? Are workers at large companies happy with their colleagues, productive at the office, and fulfilled by their jobs?
Some 58% of respondents say they are so swamped with day-to-day work that they don't have time to innovate.
Enterprise workers say they spend only 40% of their workday, on average, on their primary responsibilities, and that much of the rest of the time is taken up by dealing with email and attending wasteful meetings.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Ways to Build Trust With Employees [Infographic]
- How to Get to Great Ideas by Pushing Past the Obvious: Dave Birss Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Overcoming Isolation to Boost Employee Engagement: 'Back to Human' Author Dan Schawbel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Grow Your Company Fast: 'Scale or Fail' Author Allison Maslan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Put the 'Function' in Cross-Functional Teams [Infographic]