What is the state of work in 2018? Are workers at large companies happy with their colleagues, productive at the office, and fulfilled by their jobs?
Some 58% of respondents say they are so swamped with day-to-day work that they don't have time to innovate.
Enterprise workers say they spend only 40% of their workday, on average, on their primary responsibilities, and that much of the rest of the time is taken up by dealing with email and attending wasteful meetings.
If workers could rate their colleagues like they do Uber drivers, they would assign their co-workers an average score of 3.7 out of 5.
Check out the infographic for more key findings from the report:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 2,000 people who work for enterprise companies in the United States.
Continue reading "Seven Challenges Plaguing the Modern Workplace [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- How to Hire a Marketing Agency and Build a Productive Relationship
- Why Job Seekers Are Not Accepting Offers [Infographic]
- If Marketing Is As Critical As Sales Is to the B2B Pipeline, Why Don't We Formalize Training for Marketing Teams?
- The Power of One (Or How to Effect Change): Keith Jennings on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Level-Up Your Company Culture [Infographic]