What is the state of work in 2018? Are workers at large companies happy with their colleagues, productive at the office, and fulfilled by their jobs?
Some 58% of respondents say they are so swamped with day-to-day work that they don't have time to innovate.
Enterprise workers say they spend only 40% of their workday, on average, on their primary responsibilities, and that much of the rest of the time is taken up by dealing with email and attending wasteful meetings.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Grow Your Company Fast: 'Scale or Fail' Author Allison Maslan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Put the 'Function' in Cross-Functional Teams [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Use Video in Your Hiring Process
- How Marketers Can Be Strategic Influencers, and Why Their Input Is Key for Companies [Infographic]
- 2019 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions