What is the state of work in 2018? Are workers at large companies happy with their colleagues, productive at the office, and fulfilled by their jobs?
Some 58% of respondents say they are so swamped with day-to-day work that they don't have time to innovate.
Enterprise workers say they spend only 40% of their workday, on average, on their primary responsibilities, and that much of the rest of the time is taken up by dealing with email and attending wasteful meetings.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Using Automation for Spectacular B2B Campaigns
- Five Steps to Going Agile and Producing Better Marketing Results
- Four Steps to Streamline Marketing Workflow
- Data Troubles: What If You're Trying, But You Still Don't Know Much About Your Customers
- Six Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Marketing Agency