How does the price of search ads vary among US states? Which states tend to be the most expensive for different verticals?
To find out, SEMrush analyzed the average cost-per-click (CPC) of search ads run in all 50 US states for 86,000 keywords in 17 industries.
Texas has the highest average search ad CPC for the Insurance, Real Estate, and Home & Garden verticals, the analysis found.
Florida is the most expensive state for search ads in the Online Education, Online Banking, Automobile Dealerships, and Pharmaceuticals verticals.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Search Trends During COVID-19 and the Exit Phase [Infographic]
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer