How does the price of search ads vary among US states? Which states tend to be the most expensive for different verticals?
To find out, SEMrush analyzed the average cost-per-click (CPC) of search ads run in all 50 US states for 86,000 keywords in 17 industries.
Texas has the highest average search ad CPC for the Insurance, Real Estate, and Home & Garden verticals, the analysis found.
Florida is the most expensive state for search ads in the Online Education, Online Banking, Automobile Dealerships, and Pharmaceuticals verticals.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Younger and Wordier: How Gen Z's Search Behavior Is Different
- SEO for B2B Marketing: Keywords, Content, and Clicks
- The Most Effective Link-Building Strategies According to SEO Experts
- Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]