How does the price of search ads vary among US states? Which states tend to be the most expensive for different verticals?
To find out, SEMrush analyzed the average cost-per-click (CPC) of search ads run in all 50 US states for 86,000 keywords in 17 industries.
Texas has the highest average search ad CPC for the Insurance, Real Estate, and Home & Garden verticals, the analysis found.
Florida is the most expensive state for search ads in the Online Education, Online Banking, Automobile Dealerships, and Pharmaceuticals verticals.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Perform a Content Audit That Skyrockets Your Organic Traffic
- Three Actionable SEO Techniques to Improve Your Website Right Now
- 10 Recurring SEO Health Checks You Need to Be Doing
- Google Search Algorithm Updates: 2018 [Infographic]
- Leads From Search Are Different: How to Convert Search Leads by Tailoring Sales Practices