The report was based on data from a survey conducted in October 2018 among 263 adults, age 18-79, in the United States.
Some 29% of respondents say businesses should take public stands on political issues; nearly half (49%) of respondents, however, say businesses should not take public stands on political issues; and 22% say they are unsure.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Say No to Pandering, Yes to Cause-Aligned Marketing: Katie Martell on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Value That Creatives Bring to Business Results [Infographic]
- Visual Design: Data-Driven Tactic or Qualitative Strategic Asset?
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Marketers' Branding Strategies
- Brand Elasticity: How Far Can Your Brand Stretch Before It Breaks?