The report was based on data from a survey conducted in October 2018 among 263 adults, age 18-79, in the United States.
Some 29% of respondents say businesses should take public stands on political issues; nearly half (49%) of respondents, however, say businesses should not take public stands on political issues; and 22% say they are unsure.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing With 'A-Peel': Savannah Bananas Owner Jesse Cole on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Branding and Design Are Inseparable: The Why, The How, and Two Examples
- Do Employees Get the Brand Story Right?
- Fresh Insights for Your Social Video Strategy
- Six Naming Trends to Help Your Brand or Product Stand Out in 2019