The report was based on data from a survey conducted in October 2018 among 263 adults, age 18-79, in the United States.
Some 29% of respondents say businesses should take public stands on political issues; nearly half (49%) of respondents, however, say businesses should not take public stands on political issues; and 22% say they are unsure.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Online Reputation Management 101: What You Need to Know [Infographic]
- Win (and Keep) Customers Using 'The Laws of Brand Storytelling': Ekaterina Walter and Jessica Gioglio Talk to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- US Millennials' 100 Favorite Brands [Infographic]
- The 25 Most Relevant Brands to US Consumers
- Give Them Something to Talk About: 'Talk Triggers' Authors Jay Baer and Daniel Lemin on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]