The report was based on data from a survey conducted in October 2018 among 263 adults, age 18-79, in the United States.
Some 29% of respondents say businesses should take public stands on political issues; nearly half (49%) of respondents, however, say businesses should not take public stands on political issues; and 22% say they are unsure.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Guide to Business Ethics and Social Responsibility [Infographic]
- Sustainable Branding: Why Leading With Green Misses the Mark, and What to Do Instead
- Old Logo vs. New Logo: How Consumers Feel About Six Brand Redesigns
- Six Ways to Strengthen Your Brand Through Product Packaging
- How to Inspire People to Love Your Brand the Way They Love Harry Potter (or Starbucks or Disney or MarketingProfs!): David Meerman Scott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]