The report was based on data from a survey conducted in January 2019 among 300 B2B marketers with active roles in their company's current content programs. Some 51% of respondents hold titles of VP or more senior, and 49% hold titles of director or less senior.
Nearly two-thirds (72%) of the B2B marketers surveyed say their organization plans to produce more social media content in the next 12 months compared with the previous 12 months.
Some 65% plan to produce more website content, and 63% plan to produce more video content.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing With Video Online Forum
- A Demo of ClearSlide's Content Engagement Platform
- Effective Video Testimonials That Inspire Action: Storytelling Summit Speaker Andrew Davis on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Influencer Partnerships: How to Navigate Influencer Usage Rights and Repurpose Content
- Five Steps to Building Trust With Thought Leadership