The report was based on data from a survey conducted in January 2019 among 300 B2B marketers with active roles in their company's current content programs. Some 51% of respondents hold titles of VP or more senior, and 49% hold titles of director or less senior.
Nearly two-thirds (72%) of the B2B marketers surveyed say their organization plans to produce more social media content in the next 12 months compared with the previous 12 months.
Some 65% plan to produce more website content, and 63% plan to produce more video content.
Respondents say the type of video/multimedia content that will have the greatest impact on their marketing efforts in the next 12 months is produced video (31% cite it as having a significant effect).
There is a significant gap between very senior marketers and less senior marketers with regard to how bullish respondents are about some content types. For example, only 62% of VPs and more senior marketers say their organization plans to produce more social media content in the year ahead, compared with 81% of directors and those less senior.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in January 2019 among 300 B2B marketers with active roles in their companies' current content programs. Some 51% of respondents hold titles of VP or higher, and 49% hold titles of director or lower.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Content:
- B2B Content Promotion in 2023: Channel and Format Trends
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Stop the Churn: Why Less Is More in B2B Content Marketing
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Four Steps to Stronger B2B Case Studies | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Four Key Benefits of Using a CRM for Content Marketing [Infographic]