The report was based on data from a survey conducted in January 2019 among 300 B2B marketers with active roles in their company's current content programs. Some 51% of respondents hold titles of VP or more senior, and 49% hold titles of director or less senior.
Nearly two-thirds (72%) of the B2B marketers surveyed say their organization plans to produce more social media content in the next 12 months compared with the previous 12 months.
Some 65% plan to produce more website content, and 63% plan to produce more video content.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content Marketing Operations: Five Essentials for Consistent Success
- Four Steps for Conducting an Efficient Content Audit and Deriving the Most Value From Your Content
- Six Proven Ways to Level Up Demand Gen With Video
- Why You Shouldn't Try to Control Anchor Text When Link-Building
- How to Create High-Converting Descriptions for Your Product Pages