The report was based on data from a survey of 506 people who clicked on at least one online search ad in the past month.
Three-quarters of consumers say search ads make it easier to find information online, and 77% say they are confident they can recognize search ads.
One-third of respondents say the top reason they usually click on paid-search ads is that the ads answers their search queries; some 26% say the top reason is that the ads mention familiar brands; 20% ,e the ads appear ahead of organic search results; and 19%, the ads have compelling titles, descriptions, or images.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Search Trends During COVID-19 and the Exit Phase [Infographic]
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer