The report was based on data from a survey of 443 people in the United States age 13 and older.
Some 39% of general consumers say they text during the big game, and 39% say they look at social media.
Even consumers who self-identify as football fans aren't necessarily always watching the action: Some 16% say they use gaming apps during the Super Bowl, 15% look at news/sports apps, and 14% check social media.
Check out the infographic for more findings from the survey:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 443 people in the United States age 13 and older.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Marketers Can Protect Their Online Ad Dollars From Fraud
- Programmatic Advertising Trends: Top Tactics, Challenges, and Metrics
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want