The report was based on data from a survey of 443 people in the United States age 13 and older.
Some 39% of general consumers say they text during the big game, and 39% say they look at social media.
Even consumers who self-identify as football fans aren't necessarily always watching the action: Some 16% say they use gaming apps during the Super Bowl, 15% look at news/sports apps, and 14% check social media.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Context Is Everything: Consumer Behavior [Video]
- Context Is Everything: Disruption and Perceptual Vigilance [Video]
- Six Neuroscience Principles to Supercharge Your Marketing Campaigns
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Five Tips to Ace This Holiday Season With Search Ads