The report was based on data from a survey of 443 people in the United States age 13 and older.
Some 39% of general consumers say they text during the big game, and 39% say they look at social media.
Even consumers who self-identify as football fans aren't necessarily always watching the action: Some 16% say they use gaming apps during the Super Bowl, 15% look at news/sports apps, and 14% check social media.
Check out the infographic for more findings from the survey:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 443 people in the United States age 13 and older.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising & Promotions:
- LinkedIn Ads Myths, Hurdles, and Strategies B2B Marketers Need to Know | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- B2B Tech Marketers' Budget Expectations for 2024
- How to Scale Your Paid Search Ads: The Dual-Axis Framework
- The Paid Channels Marketers Plan to Increase Spend On in 2024
- LinkedIn Advertising Benchmarks: Maximizing Your Campaign's Potential
- How B2B Marketers Can Tap Into Out-of-Home Transit Advertising