How do consumers view top tech brands? Which words and sentiments do they associate with Apple, Facebook, and Google?
Respondents in the study were asked to list the words that came to mind when each brand was mentioned. The researchers then sorted the responses by positive and negative sentiment.
Check out key findings from the report below:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Clearly Articulate What You or Your Brand Do: Clarity Consultant Steve Woodruff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Context Is Everything: Language and Voice in Marketing Messaging [Video]
- Naming Your Product: Shades of Meaning (An Inside View Into Nail-Polish Naming)
- Online Reputation Management 101: What You Need to Know [Infographic]
- Should Brands Take Public Stands on Political Issues?