How do consumers view top tech brands? Which words and sentiments do they associate with Apple, Facebook, and Google?
Respondents in the study were asked to list the words that came to mind when each brand was mentioned. The researchers then sorted the responses by positive and negative sentiment.
Check out key findings from the report below:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Say No to Pandering, Yes to Cause-Aligned Marketing: Katie Martell on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Value That Creatives Bring to Business Results [Infographic]
- Visual Design: Data-Driven Tactic or Qualitative Strategic Asset?
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Marketers' Branding Strategies
- Brand Elasticity: How Far Can Your Brand Stretch Before It Breaks?