How do consumers view top tech brands? Which words and sentiments do they associate with Apple, Facebook, and Google?
Respondents in the study were asked to list the words that came to mind when each brand was mentioned. The researchers then sorted the responses by positive and negative sentiment.
Check out key findings from the report below:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Nine Criteria for an Ironclad Brand Strategy: Lindsay Pedersen on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Brand Marketing vs. Performance Marketing: Finding the Right Balance
- The Personality Traits of the Most Reputable Brands
- Marketing With 'A-Peel': Savannah Bananas Owner Jesse Cole on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Branding and Design Are Inseparable: The Why, The How, and Two Examples