How do consumers view top tech brands? Which words and sentiments do they associate with Apple, Facebook, and Google?
Respondents in the study were asked to list the words that came to mind when each brand was mentioned. The researchers then sorted the responses by positive and negative sentiment.
Check out key findings from the report below:
The top word that consumers associate with Apple is "expensive." The positive sentiment most closely associated with the brand is "innovative," and the negative sentiments most closely associated with the brand are "horrible" and "snobby" (tie).
The top word and most common positive sentiment that consumers associate with Facebook is "social." The most common negative sentiment associated with the brand is "annoying."
The top word that consumers associate with Google is "search." The most common positive sentiment associated with the brand is "best," and the most common negative sentiment is "evil."
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 779 people in the United States.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Tips for Making Company-Culture Videos That Captivate Your Customers' Hearts (Article 2 of 3)
- The 10 Most Valuable Global Brands in 2020
- The Most Significant Challenges to B2B Brand-Building
- Brand Guidelines: It's High Time to Revamp How We Create and Use Them
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling