How do consumers view top tech brands? Which words and sentiments do they associate with Apple, Facebook, and Google?
Respondents in the study were asked to list the words that came to mind when each brand was mentioned. The researchers then sorted the responses by positive and negative sentiment.
Check out key findings from the report below:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Achieve Cultural Velocity (And Why You Need to): Jonah Berger and Stefan Burford on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Secrets to Finding the Perfect Name for Your Brand: Jeremy Miller of 'Sticky Branding' on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 10 Most Valuable Global Brands
- Nine Criteria for an Ironclad Brand Strategy: Lindsay Pedersen on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Brand Marketing vs. Performance Marketing: Finding the Right Balance