The report was based on data from a survey of 529 people who own or work for small businesses in the United States.
Nearly three-quarters (73%) of respondents say their business engages in social media marketing; the same proportion also use a website to market their firm.
Some 57% of small businesses engage in email marketing, 49% in SEO, 34% in video marketing, and 32% in other types of content marketing.
Some 63% of respondents say their small business plans to invest more in social media marketing, and 54% say their firm plans to invest more in the firm's website.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 529 people who own or work for small businesses in the United States.
Continue reading "The Six Most Popular Digital Marketing Channels With Small Businesses" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Five Benefits of Influencer Marketing for Recession-Proofing Your Brand
- How to Drive Sales and Marketing Alignment in an Enablement Role
- Approaching Digital Transformation With a Marketing Mindset
- Nine Stats Marketers Should Know About the Big Game [Infographic]
- COVID-19's Impact on B2B Tech Marketers' Channel Strategies in 2021