The report was based on data from a survey of 529 people who own or work for small businesses in the United States.
Nearly three-quarters (73%) of respondents say their business engages in social media marketing; the same proportion also use a website to market their firm.
Some 57% of small businesses engage in email marketing, 49% in SEO, 34% in video marketing, and 32% in other types of content marketing.
Some 63% of respondents say their small business plans to invest more in social media marketing, and 54% say their firm plans to invest more in the firm's website.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 529 people who own or work for small businesses in the United States.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Ultimate Guide to Coming Up With Useful Ideas
- Four Marketing Approaches That Differentiate Successful B2B Brands
- Marketing Experts Reflect on Their 2020 Predictions [Infographic]
- Close the Marketing Performance Gap: How to Start Delivering on the Most Important Metrics
- Economic Uncertainty Is Resurrecting the CMO Role