The report was based on data from a survey of 529 people who own or work for small businesses in the United States.
Nearly three-quarters (73%) of respondents say their business engages in social media marketing; the same proportion also use a website to market their firm.
Some 57% of small businesses engage in email marketing, 49% in SEO, 34% in video marketing, and 32% in other types of content marketing.
Some 63% of respondents say their small business plans to invest more in social media marketing, and 54% say their firm plans to invest more in the firm's website.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 529 people who own or work for small businesses in the United States.
You may like these other articles related to Marketing Strategy
- Seven Things Ruining Your B2B Marketing Budget—And How to Fix Them
- Three Opportunities B2B Marketers Must Seize During 2021 Planning
- Buyer Personas Demystified: Seven Steps to Success [Infographic]
- What the Airlines Got Right and Why 800 Numbers Are the Worst: Mike Betzer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 10 of the Best Tools for Market Research
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.