The report was based on data from a survey of 8,000 teens across 47 states. The average age of respondents was 16.3 years.
Some 22% of teens surveyed cite Nike as their favorite clothing brand, and 41% cite it as their favorite footwear brand.
Amazon is far and away teens' favorite shopping website, with half of all respondents citing it as their top choice.
Teens' favorite video sources are Netflix (37% cite it) and YouTube (32%); cable television ranks a distant third (14%).
The most popular social networks with teens are Snapchat (41% cite it) and Instagram (35%).
Check out the infographic for more findings from the survey:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 8,000 teens across 47 states. The average age of respondents was 16.3 years.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Experience:
- Why VoC and CX Can't Be One Size Fits All
- 10 Ways to Improve Customer Experience [Infographic]
- Three Steps to Personalizing the Overall Customer Experience
- How B2B Marketers Can Leverage Voice of Customer for Business Growth: Nate Brown on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Top Challenges to Providing an Exceptional B2B Customer Experience
- Balancing Consumer Trust with Privacy-Safe Targeting: Three Tactics