The report was based on data from a survey of 8,000 teens across 47 states. The average age of respondents was 16.3 years.
Some 22% of teens surveyed cite Nike as their favorite clothing brand, and 41% cite it as their favorite footwear brand.
Amazon is far and away teens' favorite shopping website, with half of all respondents citing it as their top choice.
Teens' favorite video sources are Netflix (37% cite it) and YouTube (32%); cable television ranks a distant third (14%).
The most popular social networks with teens are Snapchat (41% cite it) and Instagram (35%).
Check out the infographic for more findings from the survey:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 8,000 teens across 47 states. The average age of respondents was 16.3 years.
Continue reading "Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Experience:
- Why Honesty and Integrity Pay: The Benefits of Truth-Based Marketing
- Why People Really Do What They Do: 'Primal Brain' Author Tim Ash on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Do Customers Trust You? Six Tips for Earning Brand Trust in 2021
- For Outstanding Buyer Experiences, Think Big but Start Small
- This Is Your Brain on Marketing: Nancy Harhut on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]