The report was based on data from a survey of 8,000 teens across 47 states. The average age of respondents was 16.3 years.
Some 22% of teens surveyed cite Nike as their favorite clothing brand, and 41% cite it as their favorite footwear brand.
Amazon is far and away teens' favorite shopping website, with half of all respondents citing it as their top choice.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]
- Marketing and CX During a National Emergency: Getting Real About Customer-Centricity
- Your Customer Offboarding Process Should Be Just as Good as Your Onboarding Process
- Five Rules for Growing Customer Loyalty Even as Coronavirus Disrupts Supply Chains