The report was based on data from a survey of 8,000 teens across 47 states. The average age of respondents was 16.3 years.
Some 22% of teens surveyed cite Nike as their favorite clothing brand, and 41% cite it as their favorite footwear brand.
Amazon is far and away teens' favorite shopping website, with half of all respondents citing it as their top choice.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Move Over, Social Platforms: Niche Online Communities Are the Wave of the Future
- Customer Satisfaction 101: A Guide [Infographic]
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- You're Hired... or Not: How Clients Find Small Business Service Providers [Infographic]
- How to Communicate With the Most Tech-Savvy Generation Yet