The report was based on data from a survey of 8,000 teens across 47 states. The average age of respondents was 16.3 years.
Some 22% of teens surveyed cite Nike as their favorite clothing brand, and 41% cite it as their favorite footwear brand.
Amazon is far and away teens' favorite shopping website, with half of all respondents citing it as their top choice.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Ways to Use Customer Data to Deliver the Brand Experience Your Customers Want
- Consumer Trust and Privacy: The Marketer's Challenge in 2020
- Got an App? Keep Them Tapping!
- Why Delivering Live-Chat Support to Customers Is a Must for Your Business
- Three Proven Strategies for Engaging Millennial and Gen Z Customers