The report was based on data from a 2019 survey of 100+ agencies that provide paid search services for clients.
Half of the agencies polled said they charge a flat fee/retainer for paid search services; that's unchanged from 2018.
Some 34% said they charge for paid search services based on a percentage of spend, up from 25% in 2018.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Break Through Digital Noise With Direct Mail
- What Shoppers Want: Customization, Coupons, Digital [Infographic]
- The Google Display Network: Stats and Insights for Advertisers [Infographic]
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Global Ad Spend Trends: Forecasts by Medium and Country