The report was based on data from a 2019 survey of 100+ agencies that provide paid search services for clients.
Half of the agencies polled said they charge a flat fee/retainer for paid search services; that's unchanged from 2018.
Some 34% said they charge for paid search services based on a percentage of spend, up from 25% in 2018.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Attention-Grabbers: Five Publicity Lessons From Unique Billboard Ads
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Amazon for Brands: Top 5 Problems and How to Overcome Them
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels