What are the most popular accounts on Pinterest? Which topics and subtopics do those accounts tend to cover? How frequently do they pin content?
Researchers at SEMrush looked at the 500 most followed accounts on Pinterest to determine broad influencer trends; they examined the content of influencers' pins to find out which categories are resonating with audiences; and they identified the top 15 accounts on the platform based on follower count.
The topics covered most by influencers are home decor (29% of top pins), style (22%), and food and drink (15%), the analysis found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]
- Social Media Image Sizes in 2019 [Infographic]
- Social Media Use in 2019: Platform, Visit, and Age Trends