The 2020 Salary Guide: Creative and Marketing was based on data from staffing and recruiting professionals who make thousands of full-time, temporary, and project placements at brands and agencies each year.
The researchers determined projected 2020 salary ranges for marketing, advertising, and public relations positions in the United States based on starting pay only; bonuses, incentives, and other forms of compensation were not taken into account.
The full report includes projections for many more positions, as well as data on salary variations by city.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Hiring Managers Value vs. What Job Applicants Think Matters [Infographic]
- Productivity Lessons From Bill Gates: How to Do a 'Think Week' [Infographic]
- Self-Reliance for Entrepreneurs (and Everyone Else): Author John Jantsch on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Ultimate LinkedIn Cheat Sheet: 2019 [Infographic]
- The Average Tenure of Top Consumer-Brand CMOs