The 2020 Salary Guide: Creative and Marketing was based on data from staffing and recruiting professionals who make thousands of full-time, temporary, and project placements at brands and agencies each year.
The researchers determined projected 2020 salary ranges for marketing, advertising, and public relations positions in the United States based on starting pay only; bonuses, incentives, and other forms of compensation were not taken into account.
The full report includes projections for many more positions, as well as data on salary variations by city.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Balance and Boundaries: Bring the Best of Yourself
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020