Most remote workers say they feel they're part of their teams just as much as in-office workers and also that they believe not being in an office makes them more productive, according to recent research from Wundamail.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in August 2019 among 2,500 remote workers in the United Kingdom who are part of teams of three or more.
Some 61% of respondents say they feel "part of the team" to the same extent as in-office workers:
Some 72% of respondents say working remotely makes them more productive overall:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Build a Brilliant Marketing Plan
- How to Align Sales and Marketing Teams for Max ROI
- Seven Ways to Turn Marketing Teams Into Agile Jedi Masters [Infographic]
- Big Data: Big Opportunity or Big Headache?
- The Ultimate Guide to Dealing With Difficult People: 'Jackass Whisperer' Scott Stratten on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]