Most remote workers say they feel they're part of their teams just as much as in-office workers and also that they believe not being in an office makes them more productive, according to recent research from Wundamail.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in August 2019 among 2,500 remote workers in the United Kingdom who are part of teams of three or more.
Some 61% of respondents say they feel "part of the team" to the same extent as in-office workers:
Some 72% of respondents say working remotely makes them more productive overall:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Agile Marketing 201: Creating Persistent Teams
- Four Ways to Align Sales and Marketing in 2020
- Flextime Can Transform Workplace Productivity (Post-Pandemic) [Infographic]
- How to Build an Outstanding Marketing Team: A Seven-Step 'People Strategy'
- The Top Challenges Facing Creative Teams That Develop Content