The State of Work 2020 report was based on data from a survey conducted in July 2019 among 3,750 people in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany and the Netherlands who are employed by a company with at least 500 employees, work on a computer, and collaborate with other people on projects.
Survey respondents say they are interrupted 14 times each day, on average, while at work.
Workers say they only spend 43% of their day, on average, on their primary job responsibilities.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Habits of Highly Effective Leaders [Infographic]
- Upskilling: How Professional Development Can Improve Company Performance and Employee Retention
- Remote Marketing Teams: Benefits, Challenges, and Five Tools to Keep Them Synced
- Employee Retention: How to Keep Your Top Talent [Infographic]
- CCPA Is Here, But Not Enough Marketers Are Paying Attention