The State of Work 2020 report was based on data from a survey conducted in July 2019 among 3,750 people in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany and the Netherlands who are employed by a company with at least 500 employees, work on a computer, and collaborate with other people on projects.
Survey respondents say they are interrupted 14 times each day, on average, while at work.
Workers say they only spend 43% of their day, on average, on their primary job responsibilities.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Align Sales and Marketing Teams for Max ROI
- The Ultimate Guide to Dealing With Difficult People: 'Jackass Whisperer' Scott Stratten on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- CCPA: Questions of Privacy, Compliance, and Enforcement
- The Rise of Revenue Operations [Infographic]
- A CMO's Thanksgiving: Five Reasons I'm Thankful for Managing the Marketing Mayhem