The report was based on data from a survey of 1,006 people who use the internet often.
Some 53% of respondents say they hate encountering internet trolls online, 51% say they hate encountering racists, and 42% say they hate encountering multi-level marketers.
Baby boomers are much more likely to cite outspoken liberals as being annoying online compared with millennials and millennials are much more likely to say that anti-vaxxers are annoying online compared with Gen Xers.
Check out the infographic below for more insights from the survey:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 1,006 people who use the internet frequently.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- Which Types of Social Media Posts Get the Most Interactions?
- 10 Simple Ways to Get More B2B Leads From Instagram
- How Business Owners Feel About Threads [Infographic]
- How Digital Creators Should Navigate the Metaverse | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Manage Online Comments—And Why You Need a Comment Strategy
- B2B Influencer Marketing: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly | Marketing Smarts Live Show