The report was based on data from a survey of 1,006 people who use the internet often.
Some 53% of respondents say they hate encountering internet trolls online, 51% say they hate encountering racists, and 42% say they hate encountering multi-level marketers.
Baby boomers are much more likely to cite outspoken liberals as being annoying online compared with millennials and millennials are much more likely to say that anti-vaxxers are annoying online compared with Gen Xers.
Check out the infographic below for more insights from the survey:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 1,006 people who use the internet frequently.
Continue reading "The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- So Many Social Media Outlets, So Little Time. So Where Should You Spend Your Marketing Budget?
- What Makes a Brand Best-in-Class on Social Media
- Clubhouse Accessibility Issues: The Root of Its Decline
- Why Social Media Should Leave Your Marketing Department—And Where It Should Go Instead
- What Marketers Need to Know About Clubhouse [Infographic]