The report was based on data from a survey of 1,006 people who use the internet often.
Some 53% of respondents say they hate encountering internet trolls online, 51% say they hate encountering racists, and 42% say they hate encountering multi-level marketers.
Baby boomers are much more likely to cite outspoken liberals as being annoying online compared with millennials and millennials are much more likely to say that anti-vaxxers are annoying online compared with Gen Xers.
Check out the infographic below for more insights from the survey:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 1,006 people who use the internet frequently.
Continue reading "The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How Including Links in LinkedIn Posts Affects Engagement
- The Benefits of LinkedIn for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- Five Useful LinkedIn Hashtags for Marketers [Infographic]
- How to Succeed With Video on 6 Popular Social Networks [Infographic]
- How to Make Sure Your Social Media Strategy Succeeds: Take a Cross-Discipline Approach