The report was based on data from a survey of 850 SEO and digital marketing specialists.
Some 53% of respondents say guest-posting of content on other sites is an effective way to build backlinks and increase the visibility of a site on search engines.
Other effective strategies include replicating competitors' backlinks (47% of SEO experts surveyed say so), building link resources/link pages for other sites (44%), and getting placed in business directories (39%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Search Trends During COVID-19 and the Exit Phase [Infographic]
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer