The report was based on data from a survey of 850 SEO and digital marketing specialists.
Some 53% of respondents say guest-posting of content on other sites is an effective way to build backlinks and increase the visibility of a site on search engines.
Other effective strategies include replicating competitors' backlinks (47% of SEO experts surveyed say so), building link resources/link pages for other sites (44%), and getting placed in business directories (39%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Top 4 Impactful SEO Trends Today
- What Your Customers' Searches Can Tell You. Are You Paying Attention?
- Younger and Wordier: How Gen Z's Search Behavior Is Different