You should expect to see more Art Deco references, astrological allusions, and flowery visuals in creative projects this year, according to recent research from Shutterstock.
The 2020 Creative Trends Report was based on an analysis of keywords used to search for images, videos, and music tracks on the Shutterstock platform. The researchers looked for trending queries that might portend overarching themes for the year ahead.
The global creative trends identified by the researchers include the 1920s (Art Deco, linear geometry, etc.), occulture (astrology, magic, etc.), and floral visuals (multicolored flowers, flower letters, etc.).
Check out the infographic for more insights from the report:
About the research: The 2020 Creative Trends Report was based on an analysis of keywords used to search for images, videos, and music tracks on the Shutterstock platform.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]
- Five Steps to Making an Excellent Explainer Video (Article 3 of 3)
- Beyond Content Marketing: 10 Steps to Real ROI With Content Operations