You should expect to see more Art Deco references, astrological allusions, and flowery visuals in creative projects this year, according to recent research from Shutterstock.
The 2020 Creative Trends Report was based on an analysis of keywords used to search for images, videos, and music tracks on the Shutterstock platform. The researchers looked for trending queries that might portend overarching themes for the year ahead.
The global creative trends identified by the researchers include the 1920s (Art Deco, linear geometry, etc.), occulture (astrology, magic, etc.), and floral visuals (multicolored flowers, flower letters, etc.).
Check out the infographic for more insights from the report:
About the research: The 2020 Creative Trends Report was based on an analysis of keywords used to search for images, videos, and music tracks on the Shutterstock platform.
Continue reading "Nine Creative Trends to Watch in 2020 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The Impact of Digital Currencies on Future Marketing Efforts: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A Snapshot of the Content Creator and Influencer Economy [Infographic]
- Blogging Benchmarks: Word Count, Frequency, Production, and Traffic Trends
- 2022 B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends
- Eight Graphic Design Trends That Will Define 2022 [Infographic]