How do people feel about some of the biggest logo changes of last year? Do they like the revamped version or the previous look?
To find out, Visual Objects surveyed 1,000 consumers in the United States on whether they prefer the new or old version of the corporate logos of six brands that conducted redesigns in 2019: Facebook, Yahoo, Slack, Zara, Sears, and Lord & Taylor.
Some 80% of consumers prefer Facebook's old logo, and 20% prefer the new logo. (Note that the old logo, which served as both a corporate logo and the logo of the company's social media platform, is still in use—but only as the logo of the platform, not the company.)
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Say No to Pandering, Yes to Cause-Aligned Marketing: Katie Martell on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Value That Creatives Bring to Business Results [Infographic]
- Visual Design: Data-Driven Tactic or Qualitative Strategic Asset?
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Marketers' Branding Strategies
- Brand Elasticity: How Far Can Your Brand Stretch Before It Breaks?