The report was based on data from a survey conducted between April 10 and April 24, 2020, among 301 marketing professionals who work in a wide variety of industries.
Some 45% of marketers say COVID-19 has a moderate impact on their brand and content strategies, 31% say the pandemic has had a strong impact, 18% say it has had an extreme impact, and 6% say it has had no impact.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Value That Creatives Bring to Business Results [Infographic]
- Visual Design: Data-Driven Tactic or Qualitative Strategic Asset?
- Brand Elasticity: How Far Can Your Brand Stretch Before It Breaks?
- Bringing Your B2B Brand Into the Digital Age: Kelly Hungerford of Sunstar Global Talks to MarketingProfs [Podcast]
- Four Google Alerts Alternatives That You Will Actually Want to Use