Professionals who use search engine optimization (SEO) and Google Ads say both approaches are effective; but, if forced to pick only one, most would choose Google Ads, according to recent research from BestSEOCompanies.com.
The report was based on data from a survey of 496 marketing professionals and business owners who use both organic SEO and paid-search tactics.
Some 90% of respondents say Google Ads is effective, and 87% say SEO is effective. More than three-quarters of respondents also say both approaches are worthwhile, beneficial, and important.
If they had to choose only one tactic, 64% of respondents say they would pick Google Ads and 36% say they would pick SEO.
Most respondents say Google Ads delivers results more quickly than SEO and the tactic is also easier to implement.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 496 marketing professionals and business owners who use both organic SEO and paid-search tactics.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO Keyword Strategy for B2B Content Development
- The Most Common SEO Mistakes on Websites [Infographic]
- Search Trends During COVID-19 and the Exit Phase [Infographic]
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results