Professionals who use search engine optimization (SEO) and Google Ads say both approaches are effective; but, if forced to pick only one, most would choose Google Ads, according to recent research from BestSEOCompanies.com.
The report was based on data from a survey of 496 marketing professionals and business owners who use both organic SEO and paid-search tactics.
Some 90% of respondents say Google Ads is effective, and 87% say SEO is effective. More than three-quarters of respondents also say both approaches are worthwhile, beneficial, and important.
If they had to choose only one tactic, 64% of respondents say they would pick Google Ads and 36% say they would pick SEO.
Most respondents say Google Ads delivers results more quickly than SEO and the tactic is also easier to implement.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 496 marketing professionals and business owners who use both organic SEO and paid-search tactics.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search:
- Visual Search for B2B Marketing Success: Olga Andrienko on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Ways to Optimize Your Videos for Search [Infographic]
- Five B2B Brands That Prove Voice Search Is More Than Hype
- Google's 'Helpful Content Update': Five SEO Mistakes to Avoid
- A Complete Guide to Anchor Text Optimization in Four Steps
- An 11-Step Plan for Improving Your SEO Strategy [Infographic]