Professionals who use search engine optimization (SEO) and Google Ads say both approaches are effective; but, if forced to pick only one, most would choose Google Ads, according to recent research from BestSEOCompanies.com.
The report was based on data from a survey of 496 marketing professionals and business owners who use both organic SEO and paid-search tactics.
Some 90% of respondents say Google Ads is effective, and 87% say SEO is effective. More than three-quarters of respondents also say both approaches are worthwhile, beneficial, and important.
If they had to choose only one tactic, 64% of respondents say they would pick Google Ads and 36% say they would pick SEO.
Most respondents say Google Ads delivers results more quickly than SEO and the tactic is also easier to implement.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 496 marketing professionals and business owners who use both organic SEO and paid-search tactics.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to SEO:
- Organic Search vs. Paid Search: What's the Difference? [Infographic]
- Unlock the Power of Your SEO: A Beginner's Guide to Measuring Success
- Unleashing the Power of Pillar-Based Marketing: Ryan Brock on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Healthcare SEO Trends for 2023: AI to the Rescue?
- Eight Essential On-Page SEO Elements to Focus On [Infographic]
- Color Wheel Theory: Your New SEO Content Framework