The report was based on data from more than 600,000 webinars hosted on the ClickMeeting platform in 2019.
Some 68% of attendees joined webinars via a desktop/laptop computer, and 32% joined via a mobile device, the researchers found. Attendees spent 53 minutes, on average, watching webinars.
The most used webinar features were presentation mode, screen share mode, and Q&A mode.
Webinars that were hosted on Tuesdays and had afternoon start times (between 2 PM and 4 PM) had the highest attendance, on average.
Check out the infographic for more insights from the report:
About the research: The report was based on data from more than 600,000 webinars hosted on the ClickMeeting platform in 2019.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 15 Tools to Boost Your YouTube Marketing
- Relationships, Relevance, and Content Marketing for Banks: Shondell Varcianna on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How 'Tangential Content' Can Elevate Your B2B Company's Link-Building
- How to Use Video for Every Stage of the Sales Funnel
- How to Make Product Videos That Actually Drive Sales (Article 1 of 3)