The report was based on data from more than 600,000 webinars hosted on the ClickMeeting platform in 2019.
Some 68% of attendees joined webinars via a desktop/laptop computer, and 32% joined via a mobile device, the researchers found. Attendees spent 53 minutes, on average, watching webinars.
The most used webinar features were presentation mode, screen share mode, and Q&A mode.
Webinars that were hosted on Tuesdays and had afternoon start times (between 2 PM and 4 PM) had the highest attendance, on average.
Check out the infographic for more insights from the report:
About the research: The report was based on data from more than 600,000 webinars hosted on the ClickMeeting platform in 2019.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Content:
- B2B Content Promotion in 2023: Channel and Format Trends
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Stop the Churn: Why Less Is More in B2B Content Marketing
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Four Steps to Stronger B2B Case Studies | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Four Key Benefits of Using a CRM for Content Marketing [Infographic]