The report was based on data from more than 600,000 webinars hosted on the ClickMeeting platform in 2019.
Some 68% of attendees joined webinars via a desktop/laptop computer, and 32% joined via a mobile device, the researchers found. Attendees spent 53 minutes, on average, watching webinars.
The most used webinar features were presentation mode, screen share mode, and Q&A mode.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content After the Apocalypse
- Win at B2B Content by Finding Your Brand Voice: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Passive-Aggressive Popups and Other Acts of Marketing Self-Sabotage
- How to Use Search Trends for Alternative-Content Ideation in the Age of COVID-19
- The Keys to Successful B2B Influencer Programs