The report was based on data from a survey of more than 130 digital agencies of various sizes from across the globe.
Some 9% of agencies say total revenue dropped by half or more because of COVID-19, a quarter say revenue dropped between 30% and 50%, and 32% say revenue dropped by less than 30%.
COVID-19's Impact on Digital Agencies' Leads
Some 47% of digital agencies say they experienced a decrease in leads because of COVID-19, and 27% say they experienced an increase.
Steps Agencies Took to Deal With the Situation
To deal with the impact of COVID-19 on their businesses, digital agencies explored new channels for new clients (29% say they did so), offered new services to existing clients (29%), prospected in new industries (17%), brought all work in-house (12%), and moved to outsourcing (7%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of more than 130 digital agencies of various sizes from across the globe.
Continue reading "COVID-19's Impact on Digital Agencies' Revenue and Leads" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Five Reasons Marketing Orchestration, Powered by the Right Tech Stack, Is Critical to Your Strategy Execution
- Campaign Expansion in 2021 Requires B2B Marketing Agencies and PR Firms to Keep Pace With New Market Demands
- Best-Practices for Reaching and Marketing to the C-Suite Audience
- Three Ways to Optimize Your B2B Direct Marketing Program in 2021
- What Are You Going to Do About Your Outdated B2B Buyer Personas?