The report was based on data from 168,216 responses to a running survey conducted between January and June 2020.
Some 74% of respondents say they are motivated to take surveys from brands if they are being rewarded, and 57% say they are motivated to take surveys simply because they want to share their opinions.
Some 81% of respondents say their participation in surveys has an impact on brands, and 81% also say their participation in surveys has an impact on products.
About the research: The report was based on data from 168,216 responses to a running survey conducted between January and June 2020.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Measurement & Analytics:
- How Marketers Can Use Identity Graphs to Understand Their Customers Better
- The Fight Against Bot Traffic: Three Ways Marketing and Security Can Partner
- How Marketers Can Navigate a World Minus Cookies: Jodi Daniels on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Third-Party Cookie and Data Deprecation: What's a Marketer to Do?
- Why Google Analytics 4 Requires Your Immediate Attention | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- A B2B Marketer's Guide to Marketing Attribution: Bonnie Crater on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]