The report was based on data from a survey of B2B marketers who work in a wide range of industries.
Some 43% of respondents say having an unclear strategy is one of the most significant challenges they face in amplifying the reach of their B2B brand.
Other top challenges are uncertainty over how to measure performance (37% cite it as a significant issue) and a failure to prioritize brand building (23%):
Some 17% of B2B marketers say their firm's brand is very strong, 39% say it is somewhat strong, 26% say it needs some improvement, 16% say it needs much improvement, and 2% say they are unsure.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of B2B marketers who work in a wide range of industries.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- Brand Extensions: A Strategic Path to Growth
- The Most Valuable Global Brands
- Branding vs. Brand Identity: Five Key Differences and How to Do Both Effectively
- A Branding Geek's Five Brand-Naming Rules You Shouldn't Hesitate to Break
- Four Ways to Improve Brand Loyalty [Infographic]
- The 30 Brands B2B Professionals Trust Most