The report was based on data from a survey of B2B marketers who work in a wide range of industries.
Some 43% of respondents say having an unclear strategy is one of the most significant challenges they face in amplifying the reach of their B2B brand.
Other top challenges are uncertainty over how to measure performance (37% cite it as a significant issue) and a failure to prioritize brand building (23%):
Some 17% of B2B marketers say their firm's brand is very strong, 39% say it is somewhat strong, 26% say it needs some improvement, 16% say it needs much improvement, and 2% say they are unsure.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of B2B marketers who work in a wide range of industries.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- Research: Now Is the Time for Brand Marketing (And Why Data Matters for Brand Marketers)
- Developing an Indispensable Brand-Inspired Growth Strategy | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Brand + Demand: Taking B2B Marketing From Cost Center to Value Center
- The Boomerang Brand: Five Ways to Avoid It and One Time to Embrace It
- The 100 Most Valuable Global Brands [Infographic]
- The 12 Breakthrough Brands of 2023 [Infographic]