The report was based on data from a survey of B2B marketers who work in a wide range of industries.
Some 43% of respondents say having an unclear strategy is one of the most significant challenges they face in amplifying the reach of their B2B brand.
Other top challenges are uncertainty over how to measure performance (37% cite it as a significant issue) and a failure to prioritize brand building (23%):
Some 17% of B2B marketers say their firm's brand is very strong, 39% say it is somewhat strong, 26% say it needs some improvement, 16% say it needs much improvement, and 2% say they are unsure.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of B2B marketers who work in a wide range of industries.
Continue reading "The Most Significant Challenges to B2B Brand-Building" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- How to Market Effectively in 2021: Integrate Performance and Brand Marketing
- The Benefits of Green B2B Branding
- The Brands Americans Feel Most Intimately Connected to During COVID-19
- The 25 Most Valuable Global Brands in 2020
- Five Tips for Making Company-Culture Videos That Captivate Your Customers' Hearts (Article 2 of 3)