As people confront the "new normal" brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic, their top asks of their employers are to be given more support in navigating work-life balance and more flexibility with where they work from, according to recent research from Glint.
The report was based on data from employee and manager surveys conducted in June 2020.
Some 77% of employees say they are extremely or very interested in receiving more support from their employer in navigating work-life balance.
Nearly three in four employees (74%) say they are very or extremely interested in flexible work-from-home/remote work options from their employers. Not all, however, want that as a permanent solution.
Only 49% say they are very or extremely interested in permanent work-from-home/remote work options.
Concerns With Returning to the Office
Employees and managers alike cite being able to stay healthy and safe in the workplace as their top concern with returning to the office.
About the research: The report was based on data from employee and manager surveys conducted in June 2020.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- How to Motivate Today's Employees [Infographic]
- How In-House Creative Teams Are Changing
- Three Ways to Set Your Clients Up for Success
- Create a Customer Success Team From Scratch in 10 Steps
- Five Ways Marketing Can Support the Sales Process to Maximize Growth
- You Can't Have Revenue Operations Without Revenue Marketing