The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2020 among hundreds of SEO professionals from around the world.
SEO pros use a wide variety of tactics for link building, including content creation and outreach (83% say so), guest posts (75%), broken-link building (48%), and traditional methods such as directories (43%).
If they had to choose only one tactic for link-building, half of SEO pros say they would pick content creation and outreach, and 23% say they would pick guest posts.
The most popular link-building tools/platforms with SEO professionals are Ahrefs (87% have used it in the previous 12 months), SEMRush (76%), and Google Sheets (65%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2020 among hundreds of SEO professionals from around the world.
Continue reading "The Most Effective Link-Building Tactics According to SEO Pros" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search:
- An 11-Step Plan for Improving Your SEO Strategy [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Get Keyword Ideas for Your Website: A Beginner's Guide
- A Marketer's Guide to SEO in 2022: Franco Valentino on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Many Words Do People Use When Searching Online?
- Three SEO Trends Marketers Need to Know in 2022
- 10 Important Google Search Algorithm Updates From 2021 [Infographic]