The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2020 among hundreds of SEO professionals from around the world.
SEO pros use a wide variety of tactics for link building, including content creation and outreach (83% say so), guest posts (75%), broken-link building (48%), and traditional methods such as directories (43%).
If they had to choose only one tactic for link-building, half of SEO pros say they would pick content creation and outreach, and 23% say they would pick guest posts.
The most popular link-building tools/platforms with SEO professionals are Ahrefs (87% have used it in the previous 12 months), SEMRush (76%), and Google Sheets (65%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2020 among hundreds of SEO professionals from around the world.
Continue reading "The Most Effective Link-Building Tactics According to SEO Pros" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search:
- SEO, Sleeping Outside, and Super Tuscan Wine: Wil Reynolds on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Eight SEO Strategies to Consider for 2022 [Infographic]
- The Most Important Search Ranking Factors According to SEO Experts
- Social Media vs. SEO: 9 Key Differences Between the Tactics [Infographic]
- SEO Expert Survey: Traffic, Budget, and Time Trends